Freak Show Inc

Copyright 2006 Freak Show Inc. All Rights Reserved Arts and Crafts Time!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Co-conspirators




Ok people, if you have ever wondered who you are dealing with here. Here are some pictures of us. The Halloween pictures feature Artim, Dez, Jonus and I, every contributor to this blog even though so far it seems I am the only one posting. I, goddess, am the one in the hood. Artim is the living dead guy and dezcracyfrogdiva is the living dead chic. Jonus is the horned devil lady. The next picture is all of us without the make-up. That Halloween was the first Halloween party we threw in our new home. The other picture was taken at Artim's nephew's 5th birthday party. That was a great party too. Artim is my cousin, and Dez is my best friend, and jonus my big sister. Together we are Freak Show Inc. ~Goddess out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home