Freak Show Inc

Copyright 2006 Freak Show Inc. All Rights Reserved Arts and Crafts Time!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bebo Happens






Hello again to those who have been here before. And a great big WELCOME to all those who have come from International ___ Day. Take a quick look around and leave a comment if you wish. If you haven't seen this site before I hope you like it and continue to return. A big shout out to Int. Day. This is a site devoted to making everyday a holiday. How blogging cool is that? Go take a look ... http://internationalday.blogspot.com . Enough about you Casanova lets talk about masterfully crafted art that is to be feature today. One is a scene from the fantastic movie "Party Monster" by Artim. One is my favorite pet by Goddess. Another is the man made for me again by Artim. One by Dez which is her favorite saying from the hit sitcom "Will & Grace" , "Just Jack". Believe me when I say favorite I hear it every time they watch this show, Multiple times. Never gets old. And last but not lest is one Dez drew to go with a poem she wrote called
"EVERYONE'S LAUGHING ". Maybe she'll post it for you but who knows if not I'll see if she'll let me. Okay I've said for to much today so I'm out ~Goddess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home